I was browsing the Marie Claire website and stumbled accross an interview with Megan Fox spilling her beauty secrets & just had to share! Megan Fox is an all round babe, who wouldnt want to know the secret to that flawless looking skin and those amazing tousled locks right?!
“1. My beauty philosophy is ‘less is more’, so my daily routine consists of washing my face thoroughly and moisturising with La Roche-Posay sunscreen. I drink lots of water and think it’s important to get lots of sleep.
2. I always wanted to be blonde when I was little, like Barbie and Pamela Anderson, but it would really damage my hair. It was exotic to me, as my entire family has dark hair. If I did it, I would go white- blonde- really platinum.
3. I always carry Armani Code fragrance as it reminds me of growing up in Florida, as well as Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers and a hand sanitiser. I also keep a lot of moisturisers with me when I travel as the climate changes can dry out my skin.
4. My definition of beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality. Ava Gardner is my beauty icon. I think that when a woman is in harmony with herself and remains true to her values, she will glow naturally. Fememininity doesn’t depend on what you wear or how you look. It’s an attitude.
5. Sport gives me positive energy so I exercise everyday with my trainer, Harley Pasternak. Each circuit is 45 minutes long and I lift weights but never do cardio.
6. I eat five times a day and don’t diet, but I do eat healthily- mostly raw and vegan food, with no dairy. It’s not always possible with travel and filming, but I try. I also take supplements like silica and fish oil religiously.
7. I try to keep my make-up fresh, clean and pretty on the red carpet. My signature look is red lipstick worn with plain eyes, so I apply a light foundation, then on my cheeks I use blush or sometimes the same lipstick that I’m wearing. Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani Lipstick in 400 contrasts well with my pale complexion and dark hair.
8. Even when I’m working I don’t like wearing too much make-up, but when I’m on my own I go bare-faced as I like to give my skin a rest.
9. For a date night I go for beachy, natural bed hair. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gives my hair that wavy, thick texture.
10. I have to wash my face every 12 hours and then moisturise. I only take showers as I don’t like sitting in bath water. After my shower I moisturise with Grapeseed Oil from Whole foods. It’s a great moisturiser and lighter than olive oil.
|Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation / Georgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in the colour 400 / Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers / Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray / Armani Code / Water|
If thats how Megan Fox gets those gorge locks, then the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray is next on my hit list!! lol