I know everybody says this but this month really has gone by so quick! These are a few of the things that I've been loving this month!...
02. Charles Worthington volume and bounce texturizing spray - move over Oribe dry texturising spray, theres a new contender in town! This gives some serious volume with a lot of hold and its at a much more purse friendly £7!
03. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - Iv needed to add some glow back into my skin this month and this is certainly helping! My skin feel cleansed and hydrated after using this and takes off my makeup super quick (even stubborn waterproof mascara!). This cleanser does have a rose scent to it and I'm not really a fan of rosey scents but its not too over baring and I've gotten kinda used to it now.
04. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Heat Defence volume spray - I decided I needed to invest in a heat protector this month and settled on this one. Sometimes heat protectors can make drying my hair longer than usual, not this one! It smells great and my hair is definitely feeling smoother and softer! I've not noticed any added volume though!
05. Ojion Hair Oil - I've been really in to my hair care this month as my poor hair has been feeling dryer than usual! Iv been putting this in the lengths of my hair 1 to 2 times a week, put it up in a bun and sleep in it overnight. Its really been helping my dry ends!... Although I have my eye on a new Charles Worthington overnight treatment!
06. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper - I'm a lover of the peachy pinks and this is the one iv been reaching for the most! Perfect for the wintery weather as it's not too pink and just the right amount of peach!
07. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - For someone with pretty much non-existent lashes this helps to add volume and length. I curl my lashes and add a couple oats of this and voilà - volumised lashes that holds a curl!
I'm pushing myself to get into trying new things this year, so far so good! I'm hoping to find some more gems in February!