Things have been super busy at work lately & at home, I feel like I’ve had no time to do anything (I’m also majorly addicted to the Ghost Whisperer right now and can easily waste like 3 hours of my life watching it on catch up! –Don’t judge! lol)
Anyways, as I’m sat at my desk it looks super grey outside and just generally yuck! (Although I do love the Autumn time!) Ahh the great British weather! Well I spotted an email from Selfridges in my inbox a couple of mornings ago entitled “The Pick Me Up Edit” or something like that and I though it was a really good idea! So here’s a few things that I’ve been lusting after at the moment/things that would perk me up a bit on this dreary day!
01. Clarins Water Cleanser // I heard Hello October mention this in her latest skin care YouTube vid and as a HUGE fan of anything Clarins (I’m a total addict and I’m not ashamed to admit it!) I knew I had to add it to my Clarins stash…when she mentioned it smelt like peaches, I was sold then and there! I have since got my hands on a tester of this from my local Clarins counter and can confirm it does smell like peaches, I’m in love with it and may or may not have already purchased it! lol
Clarins Water cleanser £17.50 - You can find it here on the Escentual website (the only place I purchase my Clarins products!)
02. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm // I hold my hands up and admit it... I'm a hand cream lover! If theres a hand cream people are raving about, I need it! Case in point, the Aesop Hand Balm!
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm £19.00 - You can find it on the Could Beauty website here.
03. Omorovicza Intro Set from Cult Beauty // I’ve heard countless bloggers banging on about just how good Omorovicza skin care is and decided that I wanted to try it for myself! I found this gorgeous looking set on the Cult Beauty website and for the products you get, the price is pretty decent! Also I’m going to
Omorovicza set £42 – you can find it here on the Cult Beauty website.
04. Benefit Porefessional Primer // I was a fan of the photofinsih smash box primer, but I’ve been using a sample of this lately and have fallen in love! Dare I say it, I like it more than the smash box primer! I need to get the full size!
Benefit Porefesional £24.50 – you can find it here on the Benefit website.
05. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation // I'm still on the hunt for my perfect foundation, I just can't seem to find "the one". I've not given this one a go yet but I've heard great things... The next time I'm at my local Giorgio Armani counter, I'm going to have to give this one a go!
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation £35.50 - You can find it on the Selfridges website here.
06. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder // I've been after a sheer powder to set my makeup but one that won't give me that "I've got a million layers of makeup on" cakey look! lol I've been meaning to add some Chanel into my collection so thought this product would be a good start!
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder £39.00 - You can find it on the House of Fraser website here.
07. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy // I don't own a Chanel lipstick and I have no idea why!? A Chanel lipstick is such an iconic thing to have and they're just so chic! I've seen some great reviews of "Boy" and hear its one of Chanel's biggest sellers which makes me want it that much more!
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy £25 - You can find it on the Debenhams website here.
08. Michael Kors Studded Mini Selma Tote // I have one of the large MK selma totes (if you wanna know what one I have, you can check that out here) and really want a mini version now! The mini would be perfect for those days where I don't need to carry my life around with me! Plus they're just super cute!!
09. Chanel Card Holder // It's Chanel...need I say more?! I'm clearly having a Chanel moment right now. Those double C's can perk up anyone, no matter what mood there in!! Theres just something about owning Chanel isn't there?!... As I'm still saving for a gorgeous Chanel bag (I think I want one of the "boy bags") I thought why not get one of the cute Chanel card holders first! You always need a card holder! Plus, I would feel awesome taking this out of my bag and just flashing those double C's! lol
Hope all you beauts are having a great weekend! xo