Tuesday, 4 November 2014
01. Berlin Street Style Book // I mentioned this book in a post a few weeks back (post here) and I still can’t put this down (mainly because I’m actually going to Berlin soon!). I won’t bore you with the deets, you can check out my post for that, but this book is such an interesting read and the photography in the book is just beautiful! A firm favourite this month and a recommended read from me!
02. Omorovicza Queen of Hungry Mist // The quote “Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways” comes to mind whenever I think of this product. It’s simply beautiful! I love the smell, I love the feeling it gives to my skin, I love everything about this product and may have to invest in the full size! (sorry bank account!) This is a (rather generous) travel size version I got in the Omorovicza Introductory Set I purchased a few weeks back. You can see my post on that here.
03. Omorovicza Face cream // Another one of the travel size products I got in the Omorovicza Intro set. This product hasn’t irritated my skin or broke me out at all and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and (I think) gives it that glow factor! Another beautiful product that I’m considering investing in getting the full size!
04. Klorane Dry Shampoo with oat milk // Hands down, THE best dry shampoo I’ve come across so far! I’m a definite dry shampoo lover; it’s my second day hair saviour. I hold my hands up and admit that I’m quite lazy when it comes to hair maintenance but armed with this, I can drag out the ol’ wash, condition and blow-dry routine for at least a good 3 days! This does leave a slight white residue when first sprayed on to the hair, but I tend to spray this on, leave it for a few minutes while I busy myself with my skincare routine, rub it in, et voila! The white residue disappears and I’m left fresh feeling locks! I’ve even got a friend in to this who is an avid “I wash my hair everyday” kinda woman! And that’s saying something!
05. Chanel Boy lipstick // I’m really into my nude lips this season, preferring them over the vampy reds that everyone bangs on about as soon as we hit Autumn/Winter time! There’s just something about a Chanel lipstick that screams sophistication and chic-ness isn't there?! I love whipping this out of my bag! This really is one of those “my lips but better” shades with a slight gloss about it and leaves my lips feeling really moisturised! I will say that this doesn’t stick around long and I find myself topping this up constantly throughout the day – but I don’t mind, it means that I get to whip it out more often! ;)
06. Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector // I’m all about the dewy complexion this time of year and found this in the depths of my collection towards the end of August; I haven’t been able to stop using it since! I put this on after my moisturiser as use it as a sort of primer - I wack this all over my face if I’m going out, or for day time I use it where I want a little extra glow. It gives my skin that extra oomph and a dewy look! I think Clarins have re-branded this and have now called it the Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base and now comes in a variety of shades. I would definitely recommend giving this a swatch when your next walking past a Clarins counter!
I know everyone says this at the end of a monthly favourites post but I honestly can’t believe how quick October has gone by! I remember feeling excited about Halloween costumes and pumpkins then BANG, Halloweens over before we knew it and its now November! Although I’m secretly glad we’re in November – only 3 more weeks till Berlin!!
Anyways... Hope all you lovelies had a amazing October and had a crazy scary Halloween! I left my costume rather later this year so decided it was cat or nothing, what do you think? I made the ears myself! *gives self pat on the back lol! xo
© Sailor Stories | All rights reserved.