This time of year and on quite a few blogs, you see tons of Christmas gift ideas for girls/women/ladies, but not so much for the guys! I don't know about anyone else but I really struggle on what to get the guys in my life for Christmas, be it a boyfriend/your dad/a brother/an uncle. SO, here's my list of gift ideas for the guys this Christmas...
01. Clinique for Men gift set* // for the guys who like to look after themselves this is a great little set! If you're not sure what sort of products to get for your guy, this set comes with pretty much everything he could possibly need! Maybe your dad or your guy wants to start taking better care of his skin - or you feel they need to start taking better care of their skin(!) and aren't quite sure where to start - I would recommend starting with this kit! It would make a great stocking filler too! This kit is for Normal/Dry skin (perfect for this winter weather especially for the guys that work outside allot! It's also suitable for sensitive skin.
Clinique for Men gift set // £30 from House of Frazer*
02. The Brighton Beard Company Crowlink Loot Gift Set // for the beaded ones out there this gift set would be perfect! In the set you get a beard oil, a beard and moustache wax and a beard balm, all in a cute little bag (which I'm sure the guys will appreciate!), you can also pay a bit extra and have it wrapped in a gift box - perfect for those of us who HATE to wrap *raises hand! I'd also recommend checking out their website (Link) for more awesome beard friendly gifts!
03. Aston Martin Car Mouse // for the tech/car lovers I found this, the Aston Martin DBS, in the form of a wireless desktop mouse... with working lights! Not something the ladies would go crazy for I can imagine but I thought this is something different, maybe something for those guys that have everything already!
04. Xbox One Spectra Illuminated Controller // for the gamers, how about the Xbox One Spectra Illuminated Controller. It has 255 light-up colour combinations, 4 brightness settings, 3 illumination modes and a 9.8ft Cord (so no batteries required). OR, If your note sure on the controller, you could always get them a Turtle Beach set of headphones instead!. If you fancy picking this controller up (or a set of the Turtle Beach headphones), head to Game!
05. Bad Mother Fucker Wallet // If the guy in your life needs a wallet and they're a Pulp Fiction fan - they need this wallet in their lives! I bought this for the boyfriend last Christmas and he loved it! Its also lasted him well!
06. Star Wars Onsie // If he's a star wars fan, he'll definitely appreciate this! Again this is something that I bought the boyfriend last Christmas and he LOVED it! You can get them in pretty much any character but you can't go wrong with either a Darth Vader or a Storm Trooper onesie! These can be found in most department stores and even in Burtons!
07. Star Wars Vans // another one for Star Wars fans - these are awesome! Even if your guy isn't in to Star Wars, I'm guessing a pair of vans will still go down pretty well! You can find these in Schuh.
08. Star Wars Phone Case // just to round off the star wars theme here, a Star Wars phone case! This could be a stocking filler or just a little something to make up the dollars if you and your boyf have set a Christmas spending limit! - everyone needs a phone case! You can find phone cases like this in Boots of all places!
*collaborative feature with House of Fraser