A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

My Newest Nude Love

I don’t think I’m ever going to get tired of writing (or talking) about Tom Ford Lipsticks! Sorry guys! It looks like I’m going to be having a “Tom Ford moment" for a while!

I’m still very much in the middle of my nude lipstick obsession and this is my newest nude love, the beautiful Tom Ford Lipstick in Nude Vanille. Its looks a bit worn here – I accidentally dropped it and lost a bit off the top, I almost cried!!


This is a gorgeous pink nude that can be patted on the lips to give a hint of colour or can be swiped all over the lips for a more nude-y look! As with all Tom Ford lipsticks the formula and texture of this lipstick is incredible, it’s so buttery soft and applies like a dream, no tugging of the lips here! – although as I have dry lips at the moment I do apply a lip balm before I put this on, I find nude lipsticks tend to cling to any dry skin on your lips, yack!

I find myself reaching for this lipstick on a daily basis now and it goes with any makeup look! If you’re looking for a high-end nude lipstick, of course there are always the gorgeous Mac ones but if you’re looking for something a bit more luxe that you can wear on a daily basis (or even save for special occasions) I would recommend this one! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It's gorgeous! I received my Tom Ford lippie today, and I'm obsessed with it already.
    Kelly | www.Elegantic.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm completely obsessed with Tom Ford Lipsticks! They're truly one of my guilty pleasures lol xo

      Delete
  2. TeethNightGuard is providing precise fitting and highest quality customized teeth guards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig