You know how some people say “I only went in for one thing” but come out with a hella lot more? Well, this was one of those times! I had a fresh wage packet in my bank and I was wondering round the isles of boots, needless to say a few items more than the one I needed ended up in my basket! Here’s what I picked up…
01. Boots Extract Mango Body Butter // I’m a dry skin sufferer anyway and what with summer coming up I want my skin feeling and looking soft and smooth. I’ve been trying to moisturise my body at least once a day and I’ve just finished off my soap & Glory body moisturiser (which reminds me, empties post!) so needed to pick up another one. I love the scent of mangos, its super fresh and it’s an instant mood lifter so ended up grabbing this one. Its boots own brand and its fair trade, which is all kinds of good! And the smell, oh the smell… seriously, if you’re in boots, pick this up and smell it!
02. Boots Extracts Mango Body Wash // While I was picking up the mango moisturiser I spotted this body wash next to it. I usually use my L’Occitane almond shower oil (seriously amazing stuff) but one whiff of this shower gel and it was in my basket! This is perfect for mornings where you need a little pick me up.
03. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub // I always seem to have to browse the soap and glory products, I just can’t help myself! I’ve heard great things about the breakfast scrub and it really does smell amazing, so I picked it up! & like I say, what with summer fast approaching, I want those silky smooth lookin’ legs!
04. OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum // I’ve heard a few things about the organics range and a friend of mine recently recommended this to me so thought I would pick it up. I have long and super fine hair (I wish my hair were thicker!) so anything that can give it a helping hand and keep it looking/feeling nourished and soft is worth a go! Plus, coconuts! It obvs smells amazing! Will have to a full report on this soon!
05. Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Night Cream // As you probably know I’m a 9 to 5 office worker gal, and my office has a pretty hard core air-con system that literally sucks the life out of my skin (I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before!). I recently ran out of my Aesop moisturiser and needed another one but I didn’t want to break the bank. This lil purchase is from Holland and Barrett. I was browsing their website a couple weeks back and obvs found myself browsing the beauty section and I came across this little gem. I liked the idea of it being organic and the fact that it contains argan oil (which is super amazing for dry skin) was a winner for me, so I made a special trip in to my local store to pick this up. I know this is a night cream, but like I say, my skin gets pretty dry so I’ll be using this mornings and in the eves. I read the reviews online before picking this up and they were all raving about it!
I really was all about the smells of summer with this haul huh! Hope all you lovelies are enjoying the nice weather… BBQ season is upon us, yuss!!