I used to be one of those girls that would always have the biggest bag and would literally be carrying everything with me, including the kitchen sink - I mean, I still kinda do when I'm going to work in the week - but on weekends or days out, I'm now in to smaller (mini, if you will) bags.
My current mini bag of choice is this one from Primark... it was £4, bargain!! Fancy having a nosy at what I can fit in this thing?...
01. Keys // I have far too many keyrings!
02. Purse // Cards, change, you know the drill. The purse is from Topshop and was a gift from the boyf a few years ago.
03. Clarins Lip Oil // I always carry around some sort of lip balm, this is my current favourite - FYI its so good! (You can read my review here).
04. Ear phones // these are just the generic ones you get with your phone, they're actually not too bad!
05. Hair pins // You never know when you'll need to put your hair up or sort out your "do", these are in every bag I own!
06. Sunglasses // You never know when the suns going to come out in the UK! I love this pair, I picked them up from Asos (check them out here).
07. Phone // duh! This is my right arm and i never go anywhere without it. The case is from Accessorise.
08. The "Touch Ups" // I like to keep a little bag of makeup goodies in case I need to touch up my makeup throughout the day or if i didn't have time to put makeup on before I left the house. The Bobbi Brown Corrector also has a tiny mirror - that is one makeup product that I wouldn't leave the house without!
09. Spritz // I like to carry some sort of body spritz with me, my current one is one from Soap & Glory.
This bag is my Mary Poppins bag! I'm surprised just how much I can fit in it! Hope all you lovelies out there are having a great weekend! xo