Monday, 9 May 2016
April 2016 // Favourites
It feels like only yesterday I was writing my March favourites and now I'm writing up my April favourites, madness! This year really is flying by.
April has had some ups and downs for me (you'll know this if you read my allergic reaction story!) So I've had to be really selective with what I've used/put on my face this month! There are a few things that made the cut...
01. Prada Candy Perfume // I tried a sample of this perfume at the start of the month and fell head over heels for it! I couldn't wait to get my hands on a bottle... so ta very much Escentual! Its a very sweet yet grown up scent, I just love it!
02. Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask // This mask is a miracle worker! I've written a whole blog post raving about it - you can read that here. I've actually just made another cheeky Sephora order (so keep your eyes peeled for that!) and it resulted in me picking up 4 of these babies... plus 2 other eye masks from the Sephora Collection range. This was hands down one of the best, most comfortable eye masks I've ever used, EVER! I can't rave about these masks enough!
03. E45 cream // When I had my allergic reaction (if you want to know more - you can find out here) this was the only moisturiser I could use on my face that didn't make my skin worse or feel aggravated. I bloody love this moisturiser and still use it now my skin has gone back to (sort of) normal. It just suits my sensitive skin so well, it doesn't turn my skin red, it doesn't break me out, its just so soothing and hydrating - would recommend this to anyone that is struggling to find a moisture to help combat dry and sensitive skin!!
04. Tatcha Skin Mist // I mentioned this in last months favourites and for good reason... this is just beautiful! Like I said before, I've had a tough skin journey this past month and this has been a great help to combat the dryness and dullness that the allergic reaction left behind.
05. Glam Glow Mud Mask // I'm head over heels for this mask! Not only does this leave me with "really good skin day" skin, but just gives my complexion that little boost. My skin feels super soft and is definitely more radiant looking after applying this mask!
06. Liquid Lipsticks // If you've been reading my blog lately, you know I'm having a liquid lipstick moment. If its not the Kylie Jenner liquid lipstick in Candy K its the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks in Vampire and Nosferatu. All totally gorgeous shades and ones that you all need to get your hands on in my opinion!
Hope all you beauties have had a great weekend in the sunshine! This post was supposed to go up on Saturday but it was so beautiful I ended up going to Durdle Door in west Lulworth (if you want to see pics, I might pop up a little post about it, or you can go stalk my Instagram @hayl5t0rm) and then spent the day out in the countryside seeing friends on Sunday xo
Ps. Don't forget, I'm planning to do a little giveaway when I hit 500 bloglovin followers!!! ... It may or may not include a few goodies from Sephora ;) xo
© Sailor Stories | All rights reserved.